Sunday, April 26, 2015

PMAN’s N5b Land Intact –Tee Mac

Tee mac


                 Ex-PMAN president, Tee Mac Omatsoloa Iseli, has described reports in the media that he has appropriated PMAN’s property in his possession including its land in Abuja as frivolous and baseless.
Tee Mac made this revelation during the swearing-in-ceremony of the Electoral Committee at PMAN secretariat, Opebi, Lagos.


The flutist said: “They have tried to use the police against me and I have been arrested three times.

“A petition was written against me to the Inspector General of Police that I, Tee Mac, sold PMAN’s property and that I am very high-handed and that I am well connected blah blab blah.

“Let me categorically state that PMAN’s 3.5 hectares is intact and being kept in custody by me until a new PMAN president is elected and the elders form a development committee because this is a legacy project for PMAN. Having a PMAN secretariat in Abuja is of utmost importance and this land cannot go to anybody else or any factional leader or anybody claiming to be president because this is something that government gave PMAN and not Tee Mac.

“I have been the custodian of the land for the last four or five years and I have made sure that the land is intact. That land is worth about N5 billion and I will hold it in custody until we have a properly elected government.”

No comments:

Post a Comment