Sunday, April 5, 2015

I Get Scared When People Call Me A Legend – 2face Idibia

 2face Idibia


                          Talented and well-loved singer, 2face Idibia has confessed that he gets scared when people refer to him as a legend. The African Queen singer made this assertion in a chat with Showtime during the week while responding to a question on how it feels being referred to as a legend.
He said, “It’s always a very heavy responsibility, and sometimes, I get scared of being addressed as a legend. I’m still trying to get there, but they already address me as one. It’s nice though.”


On his perceived humility, 2face simply said, ‘I thank God that I’m described as a humble person.’ Meanwhile, 2baba, as he is sometimes called, also cautions people on their utterances and actions regarding the elections.

In his words, “I always talk about one love; and this is what it boils down to. We should respect each other’s choices. The people they’re killing for are somewhere enjoying themselves…no matter who wins, they’ll still come together and celebrate. Let’s respect each other’s choices. We should not allow people kill themselves needlessly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment