Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ajimobi Thanks Ladoja, Alao-Akala, Assures Oyo People Of Quality Service

Gov Ajimobi
The governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi, who was re-elected on Saturday, has thanked the people of the state and also other contestants in the race.

He rededicate himself to the service of the people of the state, stressing that “the greatest form of godliness is service to humanity and because God was so gracious to give this opportunity again which has never happened in the history of this state, I owe Him and I owe the people a lot and I am dedicating myself to the service of the people”.
Read his statement below:

I am grateful to God for His Grace and also extend my appreciation to the people of oyo state. I use the same opportunity to extend my appreciation to all the candidates. We are all brothers in the end. And I say unequivocally that there are no victor or vanquish. I will use this opportunity to rededicate myself to the service of the people.

The greatest form of godliness is service to humanity and because God was so gracious to give this opportunity again which has never happened in the history of this state, I owe Him and I owe the people a lot and I am dedicating myself to the service of the people. And I must quickly congratulate and commend all my brothers that we contested together. My elder brother, Senator Rashidi Ladoja, my younger brother, Otunba Alao Akala who is a very good friend of mine and incidentally, he has called me to congratulate me. Also, my commendation goes to Seyi Makinde who also called me to congratulate me and lastly my younger brother , senator Teslim Folarin . I will like to assure all of them that I will be contacting them so that we can all work together to serve the people. In the end, democracy is the winner and the people are the beneficiaries and I am dedicating this priceless second term to the people of the state


No comments:

Post a Comment