Thursday, August 28, 2014

Suspected Female Armed Robber Arrested By The Police

 


A suspected female armed robber, Aina Mohammed, has been arrested by the Oyo state police command.



Aina Mohammed, a mother of two who is suspected to be a leader of an armed robbery gang blamed her parents martial problems for her actions.
The mother of two told LEADERSHIP because of her parents marital problems she was exposed to a lot of atrocities.
The suspect, Aina Mohammed said: “I met one of my old friends (male), who introduced me into the business. After some months, we resumed our interactions most especially on telephone, which led us to another love affair. Unknown to my husband, after I met this man, I became a strong member of the syndicate.
“I always look for buyers for the stolen vehicles, while my boyfriend takes the stolen vehicles across borders,” she said.
Meanwhile the suspect denied being an armed robber rather she said she only assisted her boy friend in getting buyers for the stolen vehicles saying: “until my arrest by policemen, I did not know that my boy friend is an armed robber”.
Speaking, Oyo State Deputy Commissioner for Police (Administration), Sam Okaula, said the woman coordinates the robbery syndicate on behalf of her man-friend who is already serving a jail term in the Nigerian Prisons at Oke-kura, Ilorin, for armed robbery- related offences.
Okaula said the woman robbery suspect also coordinates disposal of any vehicle robbed by the syndicate across the borders in Nigeria, while Rasidi Salami was the main receiver of the syndicate.
He disclosed that the syndicate had snatched a Toyota Corolla with registration number, Lagos AGL 312 BX valued at N1.7 million at gun point.

No comments:

Post a Comment