Friday, August 29, 2014

Beyoncé Goes Bra-less In High Fashion Shoot For The Cover Of CR Fashion Book

 


Beyoncé Knowles is serving up a dose of hotness for the September issue of The CR Fashion Book, as she is revealed as the cover girl of CR Fashion Book's fifth issue.
Bey wrote a revealing poem with writer Forrest Gander entitled Bey The Light for the issue, talking about her sex life and a reference to 'Sasha', her stage alter-ego, her poem reads:

'Though we're different as blue and red, I'm not afraid to draw from her in performance, rifts, even in bed.

“You call me a singer, but I’m called to transform, to suck up the grief, anxiety, and loss of those who hear me into my song’s form.It’s my daughter, she’s my biggest muse. There’s someone we all find out soon, more important than ourselves to lose.Utopias, they don’t much interest me. I always mess things up a bit. Its chaos, in part, that helps us see.”
See more photos inside... 








No comments:

Post a Comment