Saturday, August 30, 2014

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Defends Her Newly Acquired White Range Rover Evogue, 2014 Model!

 


Lizzy Aisha Anjorin, better known as Kofo the First Lady has come out to defend her newly acquired brand new white Range Rover Evogue, 2014 Model, worth N18 million. She, insisted that there is no man behind her enormous wealth, in a recent interview with Encomium magazine.

“I feel good and happy about my new Range Rover Evogue. It’s Allah’s blessing. And I will continue to be grateful to Him for being there for me all the time. Concerning the price of the jeep, I can’t disclose that. You can find out yourself.”


“There is no man behind my success except God. People don’t just want to be honest. Everybody knows I am very hard working. Aside being an actress, I have personal business interests which bring money on a regular basis. So, they shouldn’t think in the direction of linking my success to any man at all. It’s Allah’s blessing, and He won’t stop doing that.


“The truth is that since I returned from pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, everything has been turning around for me. Glory be to Almighty Allah for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment