Friday, August 29, 2014

Duncan Mighty witnessed and escaped armed robbery attack


 



                   Port Harcourt first son Duncan Mighty witnessed a robbery scene couple of hours ago and he took to his Instagram page to report the ordeal and thank God....See what he had to say below.

“God i bless your name for saving me n my crew from armed robbers who shot n snatched peoples vehicles right in front of us while driving Home with my Crew yet they didn’t touch or even came to us even when we could not run out from truck...to you God almighty I gave all the glory forever in JESUS name amen”

“Abeg make una help me thank God no be by my own power #THANKYOUJESUS #JESUSBUEZE

Na so God go dofor every of una in JESUS name amen.....”

#EROPETOURSEPTEMBERLOADING#USTOUROCTOBERLOADING#ASIANTOURNOVEMBERLOADING

No comments:

Post a Comment