Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Only Guy I Can Conveniently Ra**pe--- An Obsessed Female Fan's Birthday Message To Wizkid! (Photo)

http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10549910_480946895374657_990173096_n.jpg 
   You Know today is Wizkid's birthday and lots of birthday wishes have been pouring in from fans and colleagues.
           Although his boo, Tania Omotayo is yet to wish him Happy Birthday ('throw him a shout out'), well an obsessed female fan just did..The fan posted the photo above and wrote him a cool birthday shout-Out below:





"My far away boo! The only guy I can conveniently rape, My sugar, my honey, my tender lover, my love joy and happiness dat dnt even knw if I existed or not!!! Funny how I texted u every bday nd u reply buh never will try d number :((((((((!!!!! My nigga its ur bday..thank God for bringing u dis far despite the obstacles!!! Hehe dnt crucify me im only a fan mayb a crazy one sha!!! #mcw #alobam @wizkidayo xoxoxo *callsataxiikeja*"

No comments:

Post a Comment