Friday, July 18, 2014

My Kids Are On My Neck, Disturbing Me To Get Married--- Ibinabo Fiberesima

           President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima who is 43 by age and also mother of 5 has revealed that her kids have been asking her when she is getting married.
           You will recall that the actress, who is presently in the United States of America, with her undisclosed hubby, would be walking down the aisle in Portharcourt by December of this year.
WG, however had a chat with the actress who confirmed the story to be true, saying, she has always had marriage on her mind. “Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage.
          “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment