Friday, September 4, 2015

Read-- Donald Trump Endorses Kanye West’s Presidential Bid For 2020

           Rewind back to Sunday, August 30,American Rapper, Kanye West announced his bid for the White House at the end of his 13-minute acceptance speech for the MTV’s Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the 2015 VMAs.
The current presidential aspirant, Donald Trump has endorsed Kanye’s bid for presidenc in 2020. Trump claims he’s totally in favour and ready to support him even if they get to run against each other.

The billionaire said this in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine….

“I saw him do it, and I said, ‘That’s very interesting. I wonder who gave him that idea? He’s actually a different kind of person than people think. He’s a nice guy. I hope to run against him someday, ”

He said very nice things about me in the past. And he knows my daughter a little bit, Ivanka . And he said very good things about me. Very, very good things. Extremely positive things, “He added.

No comments:

Post a Comment