Saturday, September 5, 2015

Just See How These Female Graduates Showed Off Milk-Factory All In The Name Of Graduation

                Yeah, I know going to school in Nigeria can be a 'tuffy' with the killings, lack of resources, lectures sleeping with students for grades, to mention but a few.
But, after graduation, shouldn't one be very thankful and going into a reflection mode than dancing around in white t-shirts dripped with water or whatever that was poured on them. Thereby showing off the milk-factory of their yet to be born babies and who will inherit them. (No laugh oh!). I know that I have come across many styles of students celebrating graduation that some even led to death.

So after staring at this photos, I thought I ask ooh, is this really the way to celebrate graduation in Nigerian universities? Your opinions are very important please.

No comments:

Post a Comment