Saturday, October 11, 2014

Photo-- I’m human,I’m not perfect.- Peter Okoye, shows his injured leg

http://www.truyan.com/2014/10/im-humanim-not-perfect-peter-okoye.html
  Peter Okoye of PSquare shared the above picture on his Instagram page with this caption:  

“What defines us is how well we rise after falling… I’m human,I’m not perfect. But I’m thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi,Dubai …… Thanks peeps.”  



You would recall that yesterday, at Beat 99.9FM’s concert, while P-square was performing, Peter Okoye of P-square who loves break dance like Micheal Jackson hit his back on the ground real hard.  But the sure boy didn’t let that stop him, he stood up and continue what he knows best. After their performance, he was feeling the pain, and his crew rushed him to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment