Thursday, August 14, 2014

Actress Thalia Shares Photo Of Her Removed Ribs. See It

 


An actress who recently underwent surgery removing her ribs to look slimmer shared photo of her pickled ribs in a jar on social network.


                                                Actress Thalia with ribs in a jar

              During the Kris Aquino talkshow, August 5, Thalia, a Mexican superstar, said she had had her ribs surgically removed and kept them in a jar as a souvenir.
When confronted over rumours about her weight loss, the actress posted the shocking image as she wanted to set the record straight.
              On her official Instagram page, Thalia wrote: “To all my loving Filipino fans, here is the proof I love (love) My Famous Ribs, I kept them with me all these years.”
             Actress Thalia is known for her roles as Marimar and Maria la del Barrio in Filipino soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment