Friday, July 25, 2014

It's Official-- Drogba Signs 1year Deal With Chelsea (See Photos)

 
Didier Drogba has completed his return to Chelsea. He signed a one-year deal at the club  having become a legend at Stamford Bridge after being signed by Jose Mourinho  in 2004 for £24million. He went on to reveal that he  couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with Mourinho again. He said:


    "It was an easy decision - I couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with Jose again.  Everyone knows the special relationship I have with this club and it has always felt like home to me.My desire to win is still the same and I look forward to the opportunity to help this team. I am excited for this next chapter of my career."
               See more photos after the cut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment