Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Number One Priority Is To Be A Mother-- JLO

                    Speaking exclusively to Mirror.co.uk, Jennifer Lopez has revealed that what matters most to her in life now are her kids. Jennifer who has been married three times says though her friends want her to marry again and settle down, she is not ruling out that fact, but to choose the right man is where the problem lies.
After finalizing her divorce with Marc Anthony whom she was married to for seven years, J.Lol dated her dancer, Casper Smart, 27, but the relationship was very short after Casper was caught swapping flirty text messages with 23-year old transsexual model, Sofie Vissa.


She also dated Dancing with the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy and ­choreographer JR Taylor, shortly after breaking up with Casper.
But her friends want her to settle down and are planning to hook her up.
“My friends are constantly trying to set me up but I’m just not there right now. It’s not something that’s a priority. I have gone from relationship to relationship but, at the end of the day, I am not ashamed of the path I have taken or the lessons I have learned. I am who I am and I am human.
“I do what feels right in the moment. And right now it feels good to just be on my own and have some ‘I love Jennifer’ time, which I haven’t done a lot in my life.
“I am just spending time with myself and my kids. I still believe in love, of course, but the thing you think about most is who is good enough to come into the life of me and the kids?”
“You just want the kids to know they are loved, that’s the most important thing. Being a mother is my number one priority.”
On working hard to get her famous body, J.Lo says;

“I have good genetics to begin with because my mother and grandmother were both very beautiful, shapely women and I work really hard at it too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment