Thursday, September 10, 2015

I’m Scared Of Men’s Jail- Caitlyn Jenner

 
                 In a recent interview with Matt Lauer on Today’s show, Caitlyn Jenner talked about the February accident that killed one woman.
On the accident, Caitlyn told Matt that “I remember it very little, I remember it happening and that’s about it. A tragedy like this, you’ll never get over it. You just learn to live with it the best you possibly can.”

Caitlyn refuted claims that she was speeding during the accident. “I was under the speed limit, I was going 46 in a 50 – my air bag didn’t even go off.” she said

Caitlyn who’s scared of men’s jail told Matt that she doesn’t want to end up in that jail if found guilty.

“The media wants that picture, don’t they,” Caitlyn. She also said “That is the worst case scenario. I will say the men’s county jail, it is an enormous problem that they would put trans women in a men’s county jail.”

No comments:

Post a Comment