Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Have You Seen Lauren Williams , The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World? (Photos)

                    A model and sports-loving woman from Houston, Texas, with endlessly long legs. The woman is believed to have the longest limbs in the Unites States, 1.24 metres from hip to heel to be exact.
Lauren, whose height is 1m 93cm, said she always knew that her legs are longer than others her age. She attributes her height and long legs to her genes – her mum, dad, and twin sisters are all 1m 82cm or taller. She aslo admits her never-ending legs get her a lot of attention.
“Pretty regularly I have people comment on how tall I am or how longs my legs are. I don’t recall a time when I realised I had such long legs, it was just always something about me. Most of my friends and family members are very excited about my title – they are always commenting on how lucky I am.”
According to Guinness World Records, Svetlana Pankratova has the longest legs of any woman in the world. While she is not the world’s tallest woman, her legs are 132 centimeters long. Because her upper body is of

No comments:

Post a Comment