Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Moses Simon Wants Flying Eagles Call Up

Simon
              GAA Gent of  Belgium striker,  Moses Simon has signified his intention to feature for the Flying Eagles at the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup if he is called up by the handlers of the team.
Simon was invited for the African U-20 Championship held in Senegal but his Belgian side failed to release him.

He missed the championship but the Nigeria’s U-20 side went ahead to win a record seventh title in Senegal but in an exclusive chat with SportingLife, Simon revealed his intention to play for the Manu Garba-led Flying Eagles if an invitation is extended to him through his club.

“It was in mind to come but my club didn’t allow me to come for the African U-20 Championship in Senegal. I tried everything but it was not meant to be. I will be willing to come if I am invited for the FIFA World Cup,” Simon told SportingLife.



No comments:

Post a Comment