Sunday, February 15, 2015

Photos>>She Was Too Fat & Too Short to Model, Now She Appears in Vogue Magazine

Unbelievable! She Was Too Fat & Too Short to Model, Now She Appears in Vogue Magazine [See More Photos] 



                       The 29 year old Tess Holiday was bullied for years about her size. She was told that she was too short and too fat to be a model but she's now managed to do something that took Kim years to achieve (with the help of Kanye of course) and that's land in Vogue magazine. She also landed a modeling contract.
The mother of one, who stands at 5 feet 5 inches, a size 22 and weighs 260, is the largest professional plus-size model in the business. In her words:
"'I feel like it's breaking ground, this is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here. It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment