Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Abia State Guber Candidate, Alex Otti and Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs(Photos)

                    2015 Gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Alliance, Alex Otti and his team of supporters were brutally attacked by thugs wielding machetes and guns at Ndioru village, Ikwuano LGA. Otti posted this on his facebook page;

Good Morning Ndi Abia, Good Morning Nigeria.

I and my supporters were attacked by some sponsored thugs at the venue of our town hall meeting at Ndioru Village in Ikwuano LGA
  It was a gory sight as the thugs armed with guns, machetes and stones descended on my supporters.
  Some of my supporters were injured while some cars in my convoy were damaged.
  I then urged my teeming supporters to exercise restraints in the face of continued provocation while I lodged a complaint at the Police Command.
  No degree of cowardly attacks will stop the transformation of Abia State which has already commenced.
  Ndi Abia, pleas use your PVC‘s to expel brigandage from the God’s Own State and embrace change which is already in the air.  ‪#‎VoteAlexOtti‬‪#‎VoteAPGA‬
 
 MORE PHOTOS BELOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






No comments:

Post a Comment