Saturday, February 7, 2015

Why I Choose To Start A Record Label--Laide Bakare Reveal

 


                        Actress Laide Bakare who has become a mom for the 3rd time visited hiptv studio recently where she hinted that she attended New York film academy while away in the States. Laide also used the opportunity to talk about how the academy made her love music, something she was never interested in. Hear her; 
                          “It’s an inspiration from New York film academy. When I was studying film making, I got to appreciate and understand music more than ever. Because I have been in the industry for so long and it has been movies all the way, am not a music person but right there at the New York movie academy I got to study a whole lot about music and I tend to appreciate music. 
                       Looking back here in Nigeria, there are a lot of young talent who are willing to showcase what they have and they don’t really have platform for it because most record labels are like cabals it’s difficult to break in so am gonna take up the challenge and establish a record label for upcoming talents and sell them to the whole world”.

No comments:

Post a Comment